Searching For Products On Our Site
You may easily search over 55,000 items carried by OmniModels using our search
engine. Just enter up to four words and/or stock numbers separated by a space and
click on the "Search" button. The resulting page will display all of the items
found on the OmniModels web site that match your search criteria.
Using the OmniModels search engine:
Using the OmniModels
search function is fast and easy. If you still cannot find what you are looking
for, sometimes it's possible to locate the item by clicking on any of the category selections
listed within the Price Listings on the home page.
- All entered search words (up to four terms) are used for your search. The more
words you search for, the more specific your search will be and fewer results
will be generated. Using more search terms than necessary may slow your
searches and result in too few results.
- Only fifty items are displayed at a time. To see more results, click on
the "View Next Page > >" link at the bottom of the search results display.
- You can include OmniModels stock numbers and manufacturer stock numbers as
- If you cannot seem to find something that seems obvious that we should
stock, check your spelling. Often a simple spelling error will mean the
difference between successful searches and invalid results.
- It is sometimes helpful to try both the singular and plural forms of the
keyword you are searching for. For example, searching for "hinge" and then
doing a separate search for "hinges" would result in finding all listings for
- If the item you have searched for is listed as "Discontinued" or otherwise
unavailable, click on the link for the item and then find the "Alternate
Products" link on the product's information page. Often a direct replacement
can be found here.
OmniModels. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.